Our widget is packed with features. Our newest version will let you use the widget with pages and custom post types.
Create beautiful, responsive grids from your thumbnails using the masonry layout.
Easy to use as a widget or embed shortcode in your page or post.
Unique shortcode generator embedded in the plugin!
- display thumbnails from posts, pages, or custom posts
- Select display based on category or tags
- Optionally randomize display on load or order title or by date (default)
- Display Captions under thumbnail, or hover. Control the height of the caption.
- Add colors to make your grids unique to your theme
- Flexible default settings and powerful options
- Display excerpts and customize height and word count and add a horizontal line
- Customize the appearance. Add a border around each grid item, control the width and height of grid items and images.
- Add padding to each image
- Control the timing of animation when resizing the grid.
- Control the width, centering and alignment of your grid
- Manage the spacing between grid items.
- Generate a unique id for styling
View the instructional videos below for help using the widget and shortcode. Click on an option in the sidebar for posts that document each option or click on the
to see all documents for both the basic version and the free version of our plugin.