Use the powerful shortcode generator to create grids. Save the shortcode in the database and retrieve by id or alternately paste in the shortcode.
- Responsive grids simple settings to create responsive grids
- The premium version of the plugin allows you to use powerful queries to retrieve posts. Query by author, custom taxonomies, meta values, posts, tags dates
- Advanced ordering order by meta values, custom taxonomies
- Multiple subcaption options from meta values, custom taxonomies and attachment meta
- Add custom classes for styling
- Filtering by taxonomies with menu placement options.
- Ajax Paging with navigation options: next/previous, dots, page numbers and more (expanding)
- Grid items without images can also be displayed. A default image can be used when there is no thumbnail.
- Create image galleries from the attachments
- Hover images that display when you mouse over a thumbnail