HOW TO INSTALL
Select Plugins in the admin panel. Select ‘Add New’ Search for ‘Featured Image Pro Widget’. Click on ‘Install Now’. Once the plugin has been installed, click on ‘Activate’
Download the plugin. In the WordPress admin panel, click on Plugins.
Select Add New to get to the “Install Plugins” page. Click on browse and select the downloaded file.
Click on the “Install Now” button to install the plugin. Once the plugin is installed, select “Activate Plugin”.
Method 3: (Advanced Users):
Unzip the file. Using FTP, upload the featured-image-pro folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your wordpress directory.
Go to your admin panel, click on plugins. Find the plugin in the list and click on activate.
Using the Shortcode
Create a basic grid simply by typing [featured_image_pro] into a post or a page. Click on the options in the right hand sidebar on this website for shortcode settings and examples.
USING THE WIDGET – Create a Widget or Generate Shortcode
The widget can be used with most drag & drop page builders like page builder and beaver builder, but we recommend using the shortcode instead. Our widget will save you time by generating shortcode for you. Simply open up the widget in the customizer and start choosing your options. When you are satisfied, copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page.
- Add the Featured Image Pro Widget to your sidebar by going to your admin panel, clicking on ‘Appearance‘ and then on ‘Widgets‘.
- Drag the Featured Image Pro Widget to the sidebar and edit the options.
- Click on ‘Appearance‘ and then ‘Customizer‘.
- Scroll down to Widgets and open up the panel.
- From here, simply choose the sidebar you want, click on ‘Add Widget‘ and drag the Featured Image Pro Widget to the sidebar.