Guest Authors for WordPress the Easy Way
Our Free Plugin
(Simply) Guest Author Name)
Our Premium Plugin
Guest Author Name Premium (Not available at this time)
- Add and edit Guest Authors in the admin panel
- Add new Guest Authors including avatar images on the fly when adding a new post.
- Multiple byline/co-authors supported on all post types (Version 4.0)
- Seamlessly display Guest Author post archives. Of course you may still link to a URL as an option.
- Upload avatar images for guest authors instead of using a gravatar.
- Shortcode: Includes guest authors in the standard WordPress author list, byline authors, an author box and a grid that integrates WordPress authors and/or guest authors.
- Bulk edit guest authors in posts
- Custom posts are supported
- Easy Conversion process from our free version
- Supports custom posts and author in searches
- Elementor pro archives supported for guest authors
- Customizable Author box including tabbed author box for byline authors
- Filter posts by guest authors
- And much more!
- We listen to our users and update our plugin accordingly.
Simple and effective
My team are new to working with WordPress and this helped fulfil a key requirement. Super easy to purchase, install and configure and performing well.
Great Plugin with fast support
Serves perfectly to administer guest authors
Very useful plug-in with outstanding customer service!
I am so happy with my Guest Author Name plug-in. It comes with a directory where I can add all my guest authors, add custom pictures, edit names, websites, etc. The developer is very responsive and helpful. Initially, $35 seemed a bit much for a plug-in, but it comes with life-time updates and support, so the price is more than fair. Highly recommended!
You need this plugin if you accept guest posts for your blog
Even if only stylistically, it's so much nicer to see the name of a guest blogger and their headshot, than simply "Guest Contributor". And of course, it's better for your guest contributors to see their name posted. If you were looking to contribute to somebody's blog, wouldn't you want that recognition? Beyond that though, this plugin is very easy to use. And the customer support, should you need it, is highly responsive. The paid version is worth the small outlay as it is easier to use, therefore saves you time. And having the option of not needing a gravatar email address in order to include a guest contributor's headshot, has been great!