Use Elementor Pro for Guest Author archives:
(Version 3.20 and up)
Note: To use the free version of Elementor on single posts, you must Disable guest author archives in the plugin settings. This will disable guest author archives for all guest authors.
- Go to ‘Theme Builder’ in Elementor Templates.
- Create a single template for the Guest Author post type
- Drag a Elementor posts widget to the template, along with title and post navigation and any other elements you wish to add.
- Open up the ‘Query’ panel in the posts widget settings and enter ‘guest_author_filter’ into the Query Id section. You may also enable pagination.
- Other options besides the posts widget may be available via ‘Anywhere Elementor Pro‘